Here's the run down of what I accomplished last night.  I want the "face" of the creature to look sideways rather than front.  I realize that it will mean the piece will be directional with regard to placement options but since it's so long with the tail I think it needs a little twist.  So the challenge became, how to make it look like the creature is twisting its neck.  I ended up making some neck stripes that will be lightened up to be more visible when I do the touch up paint.


Then I went on to create a neck ruff.  I'm sure there are a million ways that I could have done this so that it would have gone faster but as I said before, I'm not much of a seamstress. Right now its removable and I haven't decided if I'm going to attach it or not.  It sits on the pin rather nicely and if it gets dusty the ruff could be removed for cleaning. 


Tonight comes ears and maybe even a face!